Arai GP-7 SRC ABP CarbonNovember 29, 2022
Stilo Venti 8860November 29, 2022
The Stilo Venti WRC Composite helmet has an all new shell design specifically to allow for integration with the ground breaking Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system. The shell is constructed from fibreglass / kevlar composite to produce a light weight and strong helmet which exceeds FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 requirements for safety.
Venti WRC Composite RALLY – This helmet is fitted with Stilo’s WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Fitted as standard with FHR / HANS posts.
Venti WRC Composite TURISMO (Circuit) – This helmet is fitted with integrated radio connections (magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, radio connection) and noise attenuating earmuffs certified for circuit use. They are not fitted with speakers which are not permitted on circuit – communication is always carried out through ear plugs. Fitted as standard with FHR / HANS posts.
- Designed specifically for use with the Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system, although they are perfectly compatible with all hard wired Stilo DG and WRC series amplifiers
- Lightweight and strong composite shell
- Adjustable Microphone: Venti WRC is fitted with a new easily adjustable microphone holder. All it takes to change the position of the microphone is to remove the holder padding and to insert spacers that move the microphone 5, 10 or 15 mm closer to the mouth
- Earmuffs: Noise attenuating which reduces ambient noise which can be problematic in competition cars. Soft and comfortable, ideal for longer stages. Rally version features integrated high quality speakers for excellent sound clarity
- EPS Cheek pads: Venti WRC is the only helmet on the market, fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheek pads. The use of EPS cheek pads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts
- Adjustable Peak: The peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon
The Venti WRC Composite helmet retains the tried and tested Stilo WRC intercom system but the comms port has been re-designed for use with the WL wireless key (sold separately) which, when fitted fits perfectly with the contours of the shell shape so it does not interfere with FHR posts or straps. The microphone boom shape has been improved to further deflect cabin noise, improving the communication clarity between co-driver and driver. The magnetic dynamic, noise cancelling microphone is adjustable to allow for optimum spacing from the mouth to reduce external noise. The helmets intercom system is also compatible with traditional Stilo wired amplifiers so there is no need to change helmets for vehicles which do not have a wireless amplifier.
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 36 cm|
XS (54cm), S (55cm), M (57cm), M (58cm), L (59cm), XL (61cm), XXL (63cm), XXXL (64cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stilo Venti WRC Carbon£1,266.38 Ex Vat
Arai GP-7 SRC Carbon£2,833.33 Ex Vat
Stilo ST5 F Carbon£1,021.30 Ex Vat
There are no reviews yet.