Stilo ST5 GTN Zero CarbonNovember 30, 2022
Stilo ST5 F CarbonNovember 30, 2022
The latest Stilo ST5 F 8860 helmet is constructed from the very best moulded autoclaved carbon and unlike the other helmets in the Stilo range this 8860 version is solid carbon for high strength and light weight. This, together with the use of an EPS (expandable polystyrene), combine to achieve a very low weight helmet with extremely high safety standards (meets the latest FIA 8860-2018 approval).
- Integrated Plugs: No more hanging cables and possible breakages. The whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the radio. For circuit use, wiring connections are available separately to connect to the most common car radio systems. The plug is on the left hand side of the helmet
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the drivers mouth
- Earmuffs: Certified for track use as they offer excellent isolation from external noises. They are removable and not fitted with speakers, which are not permitted on circuit: communication is always carried out through ear plugs. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads (supplied) positioned between the earmuff and the helmet
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S, M and L-59) and one for large sizes (L-60, XL, XXL and XXXL)
- Optional: Front spoiler, rear spoiler, air intakes, visors, tear-offs, top air system and driver drinking system
Improving upon the previous ST4 (which is still a very good helmet), the ST5 model is lighter, uses a smaller shell, has increased vision with a visor which lifts fully out of line of sight, is more comfortable, has better aerodynamics, has better ventilation and uses a new visor locking clasp which can easily be operated with just one hand. Another important first is the large size helmet now uses the small shell size which in turn means more competitors fit into the smaller, lighter and more aerodynamic small shell size.
Ideal for use in single seater / formula racing the helmet is supplied as standard with a full visor which has a central locking pin. This provides a more secure fastening at high speeds and is easier to operate whilst wearing gloves.
The helmet is fitted with an integrated radio connection that includes: magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, integrated radio connection plug, integrated ear plugs connection, removable earmuffs. If no electronics are needed please consider the ST5 FN 8860 Carbon helmet.
Factory fitted FHR (Hans) posts. Weight: small shell 1300±30g, large shell 1400±30g.
FIA 8860-2018 approved
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 36 cm|
XS (54cm), S (55cm), M (57cm), M (58cm), L (59cm), XL (61cm), XXL (63cm), XXXL (64cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stilo ST5 GTN Zero Carbon£3,668.12 Ex Vat
Arai SK-6 Kart£416.66 Ex Vat
Bell GP3 Sport£526.32 Ex Vat
There are no reviews yet.