Stilo ST5 GT N 8860 CarbonNovember 30, 2022
Stilo ST5 GTN Zero CarbonNovember 30, 2022
This latest version of the Stilo ST5 F Zero helmet offers the pinnacle of formula racing helmets. This ‘Zero’ version is constructed from high tensile autoclaved carbon fibre for exceptional strength and ultra-light weight. These properties allow this helmet to surpass the latest FIA 8860-2018 safety standard with unparalleled levels of impact and puncture resistance.
- Integrated Plugs: No more hanging cables and possible breakages. The whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the radio. For circuit use, wiring connections are available to connect to the most common car radio systems.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the drivers mouth.
- Earmuffs: Certified for track use as they offer excellent isolation from external noises. They are removable and not fitted with speakers, which are not permitted on circuit: communication is always carried out through ear plugs (available separately). The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads (supplied) positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Drinks System Connection Plug: Built in to the helmet on the left hand side is the optional drinks system port. Allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car. If preferred the helmet also has preparation for a frontal drinking system entering through the front air vent.
- Double Shell: Two different shell sizes: small (XS, S, M and L), large (XL, XXL).
- Optional: Front spoiler, rear spoiler, air intakes, visors, tear-offs, top air system and driver drinking system.
This ultra lightweight full face helmet is fitted with an integrated radio connection that includes: magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, integrated radio connection plug, integrated ear plugs connection, removable earmuffs. Ideal for use in open cockpit formula racing the helmet is supplied as standard with full visor which features a symmetrical locking system for the best securing at high speeds.
Factory fitted FHR (Hans) posts.
If no electronics are needed please consider the ST5 FN Zero helmet.
FIA 8860-2018 approved
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 36 cm|
XS (54cm), S (55cm), M (57cm), M (58cm), L (59cm), XL (61cm), XXL (63cm), XXXL (64cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bell GP3 Sport£526.32 Ex Vat
Arai SK-6 Kart£416.66 Ex Vat
Stilo ST5 F Carbon£1,021.30 Ex Vat
There are no reviews yet.