Stilo ST5 GTN CarbonNovember 30, 2022
Bell RS7-K KartNovember 30, 2022
The Bell KC7-CMR is a karting specific helmet based on the same design as the top of the range HP7 carbon helmet, as used by some F1 drivers. Constructed using an ultra lightweight Carbon/Kevlar/Glass hand laminated shell with a 2mm double screen anti fog visor for perfect visibility in all conditions.
- Ultra lightweight and strong carbon/kevlar/fibreglass composite shell
- Anti fog visor provides excellent visibility
- 14 air intakes and extraction channels provide optimum airflow through the helmet
- A range of spoilers and air intakes are available separately
The shell of the KC7-CMR is designed to provide the optimum visor location which improves aerodynamics and reduces noise.
The powerful top and chin bar ventilation keeps the drivers head cool thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
A range of accessories including different visor options, spoilers and air intakes are available separately.
Helmet weights –
- Sizes 52-56cm – 1185g ( /-3%)
- Sizes 57-59cm – 1230g ( /-3%)
Snell-FIA CMR-2016 approved
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 36 cm|
52cm, 54cm, 55cm, 56cm, 57cm, 58cm, 59cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.